What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer that allow us to tailor our website’s operations to your needs. They make the interaction between you and our website faster and easier. This is done by allowing our website to remember you based on the duration of your visits or by repeated visits.
- remember your preferences;
- identify what pages are useful to you;
- identify and authenticate user credentials;
- access your location information;
- protect your information from unauthorized parties;
- perform statistical analysis on users’ browsing patterns;
- allow you to navigate between pages efficiently; and
- improve your website experience.
Can I Disable or Block Cookies?
You may disable or block cookies on our website through your browser settings. Your browser settings may also be modified to decline cookies if you prefer. This may however limit your use of our website.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on cookies.