Our website, risktechadvisory.com is provided by RiskTech and Advisory Limited (RiskTech).
At RiskTech, we value your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information. All personal information that you provide us will be protected and kept confidential among our affiliates, representatives, and privies. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to RiskTech.
Our website is not directed at you if we are prohibited by any law of any jurisdiction from making the information on our website available to you and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
2. Age Restriction
You affirm that you are over the age of majority and have the right to contract in your own name and that you have read the above authorization and fully understand its contents.
3. Information We Collect
There are two categories of information we collect. We collect a variety of information from our users and visitors to our website. As described below, some information is automatically collected when you visit our website, and some you provide to us when filling out a form or communicating with us.
- Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our website, our web servers automatically collect non-personal information such as the domain name of the internet access provider, the internet protocol address used to connect the computer to the internet, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, and other relevant statistics.
- Information You Provide Us: If you provide us with personal information by contacting us, we collect that personal information.
4. Using Your Personally Identifiable Information
“Personally Identifiable Information” means any information that (a) identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains or (b) from which identification or contact information of an individual person can be derived.
We primarily collect your information to ensure that we provide the most efficient service to you, monitor your use and improve our website and other legitimate interests. Your information will solely be used and disclosed for the following purposes:
- To help us verify your identity;
- To carry out our obligations ensuing from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To provide you with the products, services and information you request from us;
- To assist you with enquiries and improve our customer service;
- To assist us in carrying out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information;
- To allow us to communicate with you in any way (including e-mail, telephone, visit, and text or multimedia messages);
- For our billing and account purposes;
- To help prevent and detect fraud or loss;
- To update our records;
- To make recommendations and suggestions to you about services offered by us unless you have previously asked us not to do so;
- Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, email notifications and /or newsletters;
- Conduct investigations and risk assessments; and
- For compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
5. Other Information We Collect
Other information which may be automatically collected from you when you visit our website include; domain name of your internet access provider, the internet protocol address used to connect the computer to the internet, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, your geographical location, operating system, referral source, and other relevant statistics.
We may also collect information from you using cookies and other analytical tools especially when you use our products and services. More details are provided below in our section on Cookies.
- We may request information about you from third parties to provide our services.
- We will notify you as soon as we become aware of a harmful data breach that may result in a risk to your rights and freedom.
- You have the right to request the erasure of your data at any time.
- We will notify you if we are transferring your data.
- You may request at any time that we halt further dissemination of your data or cease to use your data.
- If you submit content in a public forum or a social media post or use a similar feature on our website, that content is publicly visible.
- We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform with the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served on us, or (b) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our service or members of the public.
- To the extent practicable and legally permitted, we will attempt to advise you prior to any such disclosure, so that you may seek a protective order or other relief limiting such disclosure.
7. International Transfers
The transfer of your information to a foreign country or international organisation will only be done with your consent and in compliance with the NDPR. We will ensure that there are adequate data protection laws in the recipient country or organisation before transferring your information.
8. Your Rights
Subject to certain limitations and exceptions, you are entitled to the following principal rights under the NDPR:
- You have the right to be notified if we are transferring your personal information.
- You have the right to request the erasure of your personal information at any time.
- You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal information.
- You may request at any time that we halt further dissemination of your data or cease to use your personal information.
- You have the right to request copies of your personal information.
9. Website Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures such as secure sockets layer (SSL) to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption tools when accepting and transmitting delicate visitor information through our website.
10. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about Users upon valid request by government or law officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect your property and rights, or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or stop activity we consider illegal or unethical.
12. The Data We Retain
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with our services, comply with our legal and statutory obligations.
13. Links to Third-Party Websites
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
- We have no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
14. Limitation to Liability
We exercise reasonable efforts to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your personal data; however, we will not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal data that occurs through no fault of ours.
16. Contact Us
This policy is effective as of March 2021.