Want to join our team?
RiskTech & Advisory Limited is a professional services firm that offers governance, risk management, assurance, and operational excellence services to clients across industries.
We are on a mission to put the African business landscape on a world map by supporting and enabling entities withstand different economic or operating cycles and ultimately creating and preserving corporate values for all stakeholders. We are building technology-driven products that will automate Executive and Board recruitment processes, and support overall governance efficiency.
Please visit our corporate website for more information.
Are you a Product Manager who is passionate about using products as a means of meeting corporate needs? Do you want to join a team on a mission to put African businesses on the world map?
We are looking for a Product Manager who shall be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
● Own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to maturity.
● Driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, product launch, uptake, growth, and maturity.
● Specifying and prioritizing market and product requirements, feature sets, and key positioning and messaging elements.
● Providing insight to stakeholders on the product and market.
● Developing Go to Market Strategy, launch campaign and market engagement.
● Market engagement and interaction with target audience groups and prospective users.
● Conduct business development and product demo efforts. Collate feedback, and provide insights on product enhancement.
● Define and refine key product artefacts such as User Persona, Customer Journey Map, Release Roadmap, Story map, Product Requirement Document (PRD) and product backlog.
● Collaborating closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams to address issues that may arise from product development or evolution.
● Analyzing external and internal data to identify product gaps and opportunities.
● Defining KPIs and setting targets that move the product and product team towards success.
● Conducting relevant research studies.
● Driving action throughout the organization to get products to market.
● Planning and carrying out product launches.
● Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time-to-time.
Skills & Qualifications
● About 3 – 5 years of product related work experience.
● A firm understanding of Product Management principles.
● Sound interpersonal, communication, and project management skills.
● A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
● Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategy.
● Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
● Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and maintain a keen attention to detail.
● Natural tendency to be positive, creative, and curious.
● Strong leadership skills, and ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority