Want to join our team?
At RiskTech and Advisory, we support our clients to build enduring African organisations through the adoption of sound business and operational practices. We are a professional services firm that provides consulting, training, and technology solutions across four primary service domains, specifically: Governance, Risk Management, Assurance and Operational Excellence. Our services cut across different industries.
Through our training programs, we design and deliver offerings that meet the capacity development needs of Board of Directors, Senior Management, and subject matter experts, as we work with a team of trainers that have deep industry expertise and vast training experiences in global organisations and across markets.
All our courses can be customised to suit each company’s specific needs, they can be provided either as bespoke in-house training for each organisation or as public courses, and can be delivered virtually, in-person, or off-shore where desired by the client.
Please visit our training services page for more information.
We are looking for a Training Lead to support our training function. In this role, you would combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work with little to no supervision. You should be a reliable problem-solver and with sound stakeholder engagement and project management skills.
You will be responsible for communicating with prospective clients, training participants and vendors and assist with developing the most effective programs.
Your goal will be to ensure that our training services reach the target audience and that training programs are effectively delivered to meet client needs.
You will be responsible for effective and consistent market engagement to drive awareness and lead generation, as well as effective training administration pre, during and post training programs.
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs
- Maintain and update training records schedules, records, and accounts receivable
- Act as a point-of-contact for vendors and participants
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g., instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Resolve issues as they arise onsite
- Research & recommend means of improvements or new programs
- Book and set up classrooms and training venues
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Assist in the design and preparation of educational aids and materials
- Define KPIs and set targets that move the team toward success
- Develop & Conduct marketing plans for available trainings
- Any other responsibility shall be assigned from time-to-time
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years’ work experience
- Significant experience in project management
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Sound interpersonal, communication, and project management skills
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, and maintain a keen attention to detail
- Natural tendency to be positive, creative, and curious
- Strong leadership skills, and ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.